Selection and Genetic Drift
- Select a starting allele frequency from the first list box
(default: p = 0.01)
- Select a population size (default: N = 50)
- Select a maximum number of generations (default: Generations = 100)
- Push "Start" to begin a simulation. (Note: results are
automatically cleared if you push start more than 8 times.)
- Push "Clear" to clear the accumulated results and start over.
- Remember: There is directional selection in
favor of A1. The fitnesses are: w11 = 1.0,
w12 = 0.9, and w22 = 0.8.
How to interpret the graph
The vertical axis shows allele frequency. The horizontal axis shows
generation number. Each color corresponds to a different
simulation. Up to 8 different simulations may be displayed
Last modified: Wed Jan 20 16:53:10 EST 1999